Improve Your Indoor Air Quality
With so many of us spending more time at home these days, it is more important than ever that we make sure our indoor air quality is safe and healthy to breathe. Understanding and learning how you can reduce common pollutants indoors can help reduce the risk of indoor health concerns.
Poor indoor air quality can lead to negative health effects that may not be seen for years. If you have pre-existing health conditions or suffer from allergies, you’re more likely to have more immediate and severe reactions. It’s possible that if feel sick while you’re at home but feel fine while you’re out of the home, you’re indoor air quality is poor. It’s probably time to get your air quality checked. We can help.
Naples Comfort Systems by Stahlman Cooling & Heating provides a full evaluation of your indoor environment to improve your indoor air quality. Whether it’s your primary residence or a vacation home that sits empty 6 months out of the year, poor indoor air quality can become a major concern.
Create A Healthy Living Environment
Enjoying a comfortable and healthy home environment is more than just being able to control the temperature. It’s also about managing your humidity and ventilation. The air that flow’s through your home should be filtered and cleaned with limited amounts of volatile organic compounds and pollutants that can affect allergies. The experts at Naples Comfort Systems by Stahlman Cooling & Heating can recommend products that improve your air quality and ensure you are breathing safer cleaner air.
Here are some helpful tips to get you started.
- Consider room air purifiers
- Whole-home purifiers
- Use environmentally friendly cleaning products
- Dust regularly
- Purchase non-aerosol spray canisters
- Avoid smoking indoors
- Wash pillows & bedding in hot water weekly
- Keep shedding pets off furniture
- Deploy environmentally-friendly pesticides
- Ventilate your home by opening windows during coolers months
- Control the various sources of pollution
- Change air conditioning filters regularly
- Adjust the humidity (high humidity causes mold & mildew)